We are pleased to offer play in the following divisions:
- Senior (father 60+)
- Super Senior (father 70+)
- Ultra-Senior (for fathers turning 80 in 2018)
Junior development divisions:
- 10 & under (green dot)
- 12 & under (yellow ball) – For the 12 & under division, we ask any fathers rated 4.5 or higher to consider playing in the Open Division.
Additional match information:
- The Junior Divisions will be played entirely on Saturday using the fast four format.
- All divisions of play will have consolation matches.
The entry fee will be $285 per team for the Open and Senior divisions. The entry fee for the Junior Development Divisions will be $100 per team. All entry fees will include:
- Friday evening buffet dinner hosted courtside,
- Saturday evening banquet in the main clubhouse. Coats and ties will be required for the banquet.
- Continental breakfast each morning.
All spouses and significant others are cordially invited to the Friday night buffet as well as the Saturday night banquet. We hope that as many as possible will attend. The all-inclusive cost for each spouse or significant other will be $40 for Friday night and $67 for Saturday night. Players will be assigned a temporary membership card and will have full use of the dining and bar facilities at the club. Please include your credit card information on the form below so we can set up your temporary membership account at GCC.
The Greenville Country Club embraces the tradition of all white tennis attire, hats included. Shoes do not have to be white. Collarless white tennis specific shirts are acceptable. T-shirts are not acceptable. We also ask that you honor the dress code when entering the main clubhouse: collared shirt, no jeans and remove your hat upon entering the clubhouse. If you choose to play golf, proper golf attire is required.
Invited participants may click the button below and enter the password provided to register online for the tournament.